Birthday Party Process
The big day has arrived, now what? We’ve outline how the party program is run to insure your child and friends have a wonderful time!
- If you have requested invitations, we will have the jpeg file emailed to you within 2 business days.
- If you are having a canvas painting party, your child can choose the design they would like to paint here. (all guests paint the same design)
- Party Day
- You may arrive at the studio no earlier than 15 minutes prior to party. (We may have a workshop or party scheduled before you that will be just ending)
- Your Party Hostess will greet you and help you get set-up in the party room.
- If you are having a pottery or mosaic party, your party hostess will have a cart ready with a selection of pieces each guest can choose from when they arrive.
- The Party Hostess will lead the children through their art project (the art session takes up to half the party time)
- Approximately halfway through the party, the Party Hostess will clear the projects from the table and prepare the table for food consumption.
- The last half hour or so of the party is dedicated to pizza, snacks, cake, ice cream etc. (Remember we provide one 8oz water and one ice cream cup per child, you are responsible for bringing any paper products or utensils you will need for whatever food you bring)
- Presents must be opened at home.
- At the end of the party, the Party Hostess will settle up the final bill with you.
- Items needing fired will be processed by the studio
- Upon all items being complete, the party items will be packaged for pick-up and distribution. Each child’s item will be individually bagged and labeled for easy distribution
Birthday Party Terms
We are excited to help your child have the most fun and enjoyable birthday party! The day will be a fun day with friends making their very own creations and keepsakes to cherish forever.
- Reservations Required. $50 Non-Refundable deposit due upon reservation. Deposit will be deducted from your party total the day of your party as long as you stay within your allotted time.
- Due to space limitations, birthday parties are DROP OFF, so please inform the parents of your guests. (If you are having a party with kids ages 5 or under and parents prefer to stay, we can only accommodate parents if there are no more than ten kids, otherwise we prefer no more than three adults, unless you schedule an after-hours party).
- Party room can only accommodate 20 kids. If you are planning to have more than 20 kids, you will need to book an after hours party.
- Party packages are charged at the rate of up to 10 kids (including the birthday child). Each child after the ten is an additional fee.
- Party package prices are non-negotiable.
- Projects selected for the party must be completed during the party time. Unused/unfinished pieces will not be released or refunded.
- Balance due at the end of your party. We only accept cash or card (We DO NOT accept checks, money orders or Venmo at this time). If paying via credit/debit card please note that there is now a 3.25% service charge.
- If tipping your party host on your credit card, please tell the cashier so they can enter it manually (there is no tip option on the receipt). Otherwise, cash tips are gratefully accepted!
- You may bring in any outside food & drink that you wish (pizza, snacks, cupcakes, cake etc.) Please remember your paper/food products.
- We DO NOT allow any catered foods, hot plates, crock pots and other electronic food devices.
- You may also decorate the party room as you like, as long as the decorations are removed when you leave. We DO NOT ALLOW piñatas, balloon arcs/towers, or noise/confetti poppers.
- The host family is responsible for pick up and distribution of all party items. The studio does not store party items for pick up.
- The party room is reserved for the time designated per package. Failure to leave the party room promptly will result in a forfeit of your $50 deposit. If excessive time is used, the studio reserves the right to charge for additional party room rental time.
- Prices subject to change at any time.